Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS
Hello & Welcome to Alliancepkz! Please Register and Join the server! Dont forget to vote! Please enjoy your stay!
Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS
Hello & Welcome to Alliancepkz! Please Register and Join the server! Dont forget to vote! Please enjoy your stay!
Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome 317 server

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Start Advertising and Donating to the server! We need everyone to donate and advertise! More players = more updates and staff! More donations = domain name and better forums!

major updates coming soon!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
tyler

Character sheet
Combat Level: over 9000 :)

major updates coming soon! Empty
PostSubject: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

as many of you know the sever is brand spanking new and still has bugs. dont worry we are updating very soon with some major updates. like making money is gonna be harder so the economy will be better. you will see in the future. the updates may be delayed cause i am grounded from playing any video games. please bare with me
Back to top Go down
E P I C

E P I C

Character sheet
Combat Level: 126

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:19 pm

Ok if you need me to help at all I can always tell will but yes I hope we get updates soon will told me there coming soon and we do need money to be harder to get.
Back to top Go down
John

John

Character sheet
Combat Level: Meh, I'm too Ninja for a level o.O

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Sad will i lose my 2146m? But i cant wait for these updates! I HOPE THERES FLARES INCLUDED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaaa

jaaa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 am

Lol I honestly think the server and forums are fine as they are, but updates will bring better, or maybe worse (if that's even possible). Anyway just great job on everything, the server is great. Smile
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:57 am

we will be resetting all accounts im sorry for this but we just want a better economy and some of u received items from the owner and stuff but yeah the first the i reccomend is when sever resets start minning that will be a good way to make money. 88k each rune ore Smile
Back to top Go down
jaaa

jaaa

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 am

Wait a sec. Will like are combat levels reset and everything?????
Back to top Go down
John

John

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:16 am

that pisses me off sorta... i wouldnt have done anything if i woulda known this was going to happen, though i guess we do need a better economy... Sad i lost my colllection of 95 dfhs Sad now i have to canceel my fashion show, also becuz i have a untrim set.. which i got in Will's office.. plus i had 10m mantas... and 2146m......... and lvl 126... 200m exp in str, atk, hp, 99 thieve.... 52 fish...... OH WELL

Last edited by John on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 am

we might just reset banks but idk please bare with me i have to plan all of this -.- only loyal players will understand and continue playing
Back to top Go down
John

John

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:27 am

of course ill keep playing and yes, i do understand. this will help the server a lot.
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:32 am

thanks for understanding but alot of these updates im talking about wont happen for awhile..seeing i am grounded so just keep having fun
Back to top Go down
John

John

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:48 am

lol, i thought you were talking about the update taking place right now
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:04 am

na lol thats all will....im not sure what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
E P I C

E P I C

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:35 pm

Yes this is good + we do need a reset because lots of people have got items from will + me wich i got told I CAN NOT GIVE so now I know so please dont ask me for items thanks XD
~tyler
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:39 pm

me and will talked about this only owner/co-owner can spawn items... admin and mod cant spawn or use master they gotta earn their money and skills the same way reg players do...but admins do still have the same commands such as ::mute and ::banuser and maybe a bonus command Smile :EDIT: this is not offical yet but me and will are gonna discuss this more soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: major updates coming soon!   major updates coming soon! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

major updates coming soon!
Page 1 of 1