Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS
Hello & Welcome to Alliancepkz! Please Register and Join the server! Dont forget to vote! Please enjoy your stay!
Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS
Hello & Welcome to Alliancepkz! Please Register and Join the server! Dont forget to vote! Please enjoy your stay!
Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome 317 server

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Start Advertising and Donating to the server! We need everyone to donate and advertise! More players = more updates and staff! More donations = domain name and better forums!

Welcome + Into

Go down 
+2
E P I C
Jason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jason
Dev Team
Dev Team
Jason

Character sheet
Combat Level: 97

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:51 pm

Welcome to the first Ownage-Scape Forums
Hello and Welcome. I made these forum's because I am friends with the owner Ownage. I have made forum's for him in the past and So I thought I would do it again. So anyway I hope you like the forum's. I am still updating these so expect update's on the forums.

Introduction
Some of you may know me and some of you may not. My name is J Dawg or Jason. I am a Senior player of Ownage's server's. Ive been with Ownage's Server's for over a year now. I am 16 year's old, I live in the east side of USA. I love to play RSPS'S and Own at MW2. If you need any help on the forum's or In-Game Please ask me and I will do my best to help you.

Current Updates
At the moment, I have had one of my good friend's make us a banner to use. I hope you all like it. Also, I am updating the forum's with a thing called Character Sheet. You will start out with a defult level of 3. You will need to go to Profile --> Character sheet --> then Enter in your Combat Level. I also be adding in some more fun stuff on the forums. So at the moment just register and start posting and I will update as much as possible.

Best Regard's, Forum Devolper Jason (:
Back to top Go down
E P I C

E P I C

Character sheet
Combat Level: 126

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:56 pm

Well it's awesome jason Very Happy
~tyler
Back to top Go down
John

John

Character sheet
Combat Level: Meh, I'm too Ninja for a level o.O

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:56 pm

LOVE these forums, im glad to use a different forum than SMF
Back to top Go down
jaaa

jaaa

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Great Job   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:11 pm

Great job on the forums Jason, and everyone who helped out, the forums turned out great. And once you guys have updated them even more, they will be a great source for the new players. Smile
Back to top Go down
Jason
Dev Team
Dev Team
Jason

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Im the only one who work's on the forums xd and no problem and ill be updating them a lot more soon :p
Back to top Go down
jaaa

jaaa

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Rofl soz   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 pm

Rofl sorry, some Pk Bro4 guy said he made the Homepage and said he'd get staff because he's best friends with you, he was being kind of rude to me and scott though. Anyway great job Smile
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet
Combat Level: over 9000 :)

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:21 pm

yup jason is beast like that made these fourms all by himself all tho he doesnt run them alone i help out a little deleting spam and sutch...but yeah all credit goes to jason.
Back to top Go down
jaaa

jaaa

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Rofl   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

This is a little off topic but I think you sexting is hilarious and you got a pathetic punishment too Razz I would be grounded til I had kids Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jason
Dev Team
Dev Team
Jason

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:24 pm

dont go off-topic please
Back to top Go down
John

John

Character sheet
Combat Level: Meh, I'm too Ninja for a level o.O

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:49 pm

may i ask luke why u didnt post that in his thread?
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:13 am

awesome!
Back to top Go down
Pk Bro4
Dev Team
Dev Team
Pk Bro4

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:58 pm

*ERM* Forgot meh?
Back to top Go down
tyler

Character sheet

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:15 pm

lol he made this post before u joined pk bro4 but of course we thank you for helping with fourms! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome + Into Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome + Into   Welcome + Into I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome + Into
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ownage317 Ultimate RSPS :: Official Announcements from Alliance Staff :: Announcements-
Jump to: